London based DJ and producer Jozif will be the man in charge for next edition of the Balance mix series.
Balance has released 22 double-disc mixes so far, with the likes of Deetron, James Holden and Funk D'Void being some of the guys who have whipped-up some knock-out mixes for them over the years.
Now it's the turn of Jozif, who had this to say about the mix; "Initially for my Balance mix, I really wanted to do a clubby mix. A lot of people will know me only from my productions which I don’t really tend to play in the clubs as I tend to play a lot more ‘up’, so I wanted to do something that represented what I do on the weekends".
1. Charles Webster – Butterfly
2. Glimpse & Martin Dawson – Our Friends Electric
3. Burnin’ Tears – Got a Reason
4. Lake Powell – More or Less
5. Yoko0 – blinded – Yoko0′s walking To The Light edit
6. Steffi – Sadness (Vinyl Version)
7. Silicone Soul – One Thing
8. Burnin’ Tears – How I Feel
9. Ian Pooley – Compurhythm
10. Sam Wallace – Echelon
11. jozif – BT’s 3
12. jozif – BT’s 5
13. Rob Shields – Slum Room
It's released February 25, more information here.