Jozif steps up for Balance Mix
London based DJ and producer Jozif will be the man in charge for next edition of the Balance mix series.
Balance has released 22 double-disc mixes so far, with the likes of Deetron, James Holden and Funk D'Void being some of the guys who have whipped-up some knock-out mixes for them over the years.
Now it's the turn of Jozif, who had this to say about the mix; "Initially for my Balance mix, I really wanted to do a clubby mix. A lot of people will know me only from my productions which I don’t really tend to play in the clubs as I tend to play a lot more ‘up’, so I wanted to do something that represented what I do on the weekends".
1. Charles Webster – Butterfly
2. Glimpse & Martin Dawson – Our Friends Electric
3. Burnin’ Tears – Got a Reason
4. Lake Powell – More or Less
5. Yoko0 – blinded – Yoko0′s walking To The Light edit
6. Steffi – Sadness (Vinyl Version)
7. Silicone Soul – One Thing
8. Burnin’ Tears – How I Feel
9. Ian Pooley – Compurhythm
10. Sam Wallace – Echelon
11. jozif – BT’s 3
12. jozif – BT’s 5
13. Rob Shields – Slum Room
It's released February 25, more information here.
DATA TRANSMISSION RECOMMENDS